Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Bred by Daddy

It's been a slow past few weeks, but I had some luck today.
I met up with an old daddy friend of mine. 6'3, dark hair, hairy, and a 8 inch cut breeder cock that simply won't stop. He's seeded me a few times in the past, but I think he lost interest. I was able to convince him to stop by, however, so we could both do this young twink bottom boy together. Like usual, the twink flaked, but I was more than willing to take his place.

It was a fast and furious fuck. I met him at the door in a jockstrap, and we went to the bedroom where I promptly got him undressed and started sucking his married meat. He got hard and verbal really fast, calling me all kind of names. He had me show him my ass, which he called his pussy, and he licked it out fast before sticking it in me raw.

Now this may seem strange, but my hole actually got *wet* for him. At first I thought I had some kind of douching mishap, but he kept pulling out and making me suck his cock clean. And man, did it taste good. Salty and sticky - a mix of precum and my cunt juice on his breeder cock. I was in heaven. I love bi married studs.

My hole was making the hottest squelching noises. After about ten minutes of fucking me, standing up bent over a chair, I arched my back up and said the magic words.

"Breed me daddy!"

He gasps and lost his wad, with this look of abject surprise in his eyes. I could tell he wasn't used to cumming this fast. Usually with him it takes a good 30 minutes before he nuts, but I guess I was in top form. His warm fatherly seed flooded my pussy, and I milked and squeezed every bit out of him. After I popped off, I got on my knees and licked him clean. He had a few more squirts of milk in there for his son. He thanked me and gave me a hug and said I did good. He also told me to report to the twink boy and tell him how much he was missing.

I'm kind of glad I got him all to myself.

2 comments:

  1. Dude, love the blog so far! That's a fucking hot story. Tell us more about yourself! -Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes, that's all we ever want -- the fast and furious kind. God knows that I can't get enough of it. Sorry that the bottom guy didn't show up -- but look at how you got rewarded instead.

    ReplyDelete