Friday, August 21, 2009

A busy week.

I'm not sure what it is about the summer that makes men hard and willing to breed. I've taken a different cock every day of the week, all nice and raw, and I'm still not feeling sated.

Yesterday though I had a particularly good time. A stocky mid-30's italian bear came over during his lunch break and gave me exactly what I needed. He's a little shorter than me, and a bit heavy, but he's got a great thick piece of salami hanging between his legs. I've taken up meeting him at the door in nothing but a t-shirt, jockstrap and socks, which I think he approves of. I'm on my knees and he's in my mouth in no time. I don't really consider myself a great cocksucker, but he seems to approve - moaning, holding my hair, rubbing my beard.

After a few minutes of fellation, I get up on the couch, and point my ass in his direction. He's a strict top - no rimming, no reciprocation, but the last time he spat a few times on my fuck hole, which is something I greatly appreciated. He slid in raw, letting out a sigh, and started riding me. He's pretty good, though it's not as intense as when a daddy gives it to me. He keeps pumping, and finally says he's ready to cum. This time though, he nearly pulls his dick out of me.

I wonder for a second if he's going to pull out entirely but then I realize that it's a test. He stays perfectly still as I go to work. I start to fuck myself backwards onto his cock, milking and enveloping him. Squeezing and contracting with the muscles I've spent nearly a decade working on.

He shoots, and I can feel his cock get a little larger and the ropes of seed start to fill me. The warmth of the cum high makes me smile and I keep working on his cock. He fucks me for a good minute, and then pulls out. Unlike most times, I'm literally overflowing. As seed drips out of my freshly fucked cunt, I get on my knees and clean off his softening cock with my mouth. Never waste a drop is my motto.

He cleans up and gets ready to go, and thanks me for helping him out. Turns out he was backed up a full weeks worth - from the last time he bred my hole. I tell him he'll never have to jack-off again, I've always got a home for his load.

He smiles and says he'll tell his friends about me. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment