Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Happiness is a raw load.

I'm sitting here with a big wad of white daddy cum up my hole, and in a state of bliss.
I've been exploring my sexuality more lately, and I've pretty much deduced what I'm all about.

I'm a 30 something daddy's boy that lives to let older men use my butt hole and breed it up raw. I used to be picky about which men I let enter me, but lately I've decided that's not just fair to either them or myself. Taking seed is what I'm good at, so I dedicated myself to doing so.

Today I met a nice daddy - 60's, stout, thick 7 uncut dick, huge daddy balls. After I orally worshiped him, he sucked my nipples and started to enter my hole. At first it hurt, so I asked him to pull out and applied more spit to his shaft.

Man, I love licking cock that's been in my hole.. it has this incredible taste.

After fucking me on my back, he switched it up to doggy style. He fucked like bi dads tend to do - hard rough and relentless, entirely focused on their pleasure. I moaned for daddy and sucked my thumb, and asked him if it was time yet.

"What do you want son?", he said.
"Breed me please dad." I replied.

He gave me a warm smile, pulled out and drooled onto his cock and hole. He started fucking me for real, with the objection of getting his nut. My ass started to really open up, and he began to nail that magic button inside of me, my prostate. I started to quiver and talk dirty. "You like that pussy daddy? Yeah, how does it look going in? You got a big load saved up for me?"

He didn't say much but just smiled. Slowly but surely his grin turned into an open faced moan. I could feel him tense up and I started to suck his thumb and work my cunt around his prick.

He gave out a silent scream as the load blasted from his cock. I could feel it in me. I know some bottoms say they can't tell, but I certainly can. I kept sucking and calling him daddy and milking it. He came for a good few minutes, like many older men do.

He pulled out with an nice squelching pop. I quickly sucked the last bits of cum from his cock. Heavenly ambrosia for a boy like me.

"Did I do good daddy?", I asked.

"Yes you did. I'll be sure to tell my friends. Ever handled ten cocks at once?"

"No sir, but I'll learn."

No comments:

Post a Comment