Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Cock Trinity.

This week has gone off to a slow start, until today.

The first cock I took was attached to a 60+ year old daddy - nice rich old gay man with a beautiful place out in the country, a partner of thirty years, and who I've recently introduced to the joy of daddy/son sex. Like most gay LTRs (90%+ of them), the sex had faded and been replaced with companionship, and he had finally realized that he was hot and hung and desirable by at least a few younger daddy lovers like myself. Sadly he's more of a versatile/bottom guy, and while he eats me out like an ass fiend, his dick always leaves me wanting more. Still I got a pretty good sized wad out of him, which he eagerly lapped out of my hole.

I was mulling over whether or not I wanted more cock, when I found myself driving past a local dirty bookstore and decided to take a peek inside. The place was hopping, which was good.

The second cock was attached to 30 something year old preppy guy, clean shaven, 6'0, with a 7 inch average cock. It was beautiful "standard issue" cock, tasted great, looked big, had a nice mushroom shaft. He was all over me - kissing me, fucking my mouth and rubbing my ass. Pretty soon I bent over, and I felt him lather his cock up with a big wad of spit. With no questions and no hesitations I found myself being bare fucked by him doggy style, bent over and grasping my ankles. He kept saying how much he loved my whole, and then he asked me where I wanted it.

"In me please!". He obliged and let loose with a huge sperm wad. I sucked his cock clean afterward, and he was out the door and probably back to work with a grin on his face.

I probably should have left then, but I decided to stay and see what else I could find. Pretty soon I found myself in a booth with one of the hottest tops I've been with. The third cock was by far the best. 6'2", hairy, balding, grey haired daddy bear with 8 thick inches of meat. He gagged me with his cock and stripped me down, asking me how many loads I'd already taken. I answered honestly, and he was really turned on. He fingered by cumhole and fed me from it as I sucked his cock. He stuck his cock up my creamy hole for a few pumps, then pulled out and made me take it in his mouth. I swear each time his dick was dripping with the previous loads, and tasted delicious.

He tried his best to get me more cock for my hole - he left the door open and invited other dads in to breed it. After about 30 minutes of cruising, he finally gave me what I wanted. Naked, with some married dads cock down my throat and his big piece up my cunt, they both shot their wads in in me. A spit-roasted finale to a great day's work.

1 comment:

  1. It's nice to see another young guy that knows how to appreciate a hot daddy :) Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete