Monday, January 4, 2010

2010

I was behaving over the holidays, but the impending return to work had me feeling down. I figured what I needed was a good breeding to take the edge off, and so I posted my usual on craiglists. Daddy's boy in need of breeding, raw hole in need of seed, etc, etc. Nothing stunningly originally but it's worked before in the past.

After exchanging way too many emails, I got what I deserved. Late 50's nasty white trash daddy with a rock hard seven inch cock. To say he was a bit trollish would be an understatement, but there's a part of me that just enjoys pleasing a daddy regardless of circumstance.

He was all over me, pawing at my body and ass, trying to kiss me (but I wasn't feeling it.) Pretty soon I was blowing him hard, then I gave him my ass at told him to eat it.

Things started getting good at this point - he was a consummate rimmer, and tongue fucked me senseless. He slipped his bare cock in, asking if that was what I wanted. I started begging, but he warned me it was going to take him a long while.

He fucked me for about 20 minutes in a variety of positions - doggy, sitting on in, on my front and back, pulling out and rimming me open and throat fucking me mercilessly. I was in pig boy heaven, though strangely unattracted to the dad in question. Finally, on my hands and knees, with his thumb in my mouth, I begged.. "breed me daddy."

The first shot was tenative, a slow growing warmth deep in my hole. He started moaning and groaning, and I sucked on him harder and tightened up. A second load soon followed, much more pronounced and vigorous. His rod started making delicious squishy noises as he kept fucking his wads deeper into me.

Eventually he pulled out, and I raised my cumhole up in the air for him to inspect. Without hesitation he dove in, tongue first, greedily lapping at my used fuckhole. It's been ages since I've last been felched and I shot, gasping, hands free, all over the sofa.

After that he was in the mood for more hole, but I had lost interest. I thanked him and saw him on his way, with assurances I'll let him breed me again when the urge arises. Though not really my type, he did fulfill an important function.

I love going to work with cum in my hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment