Friday, January 8, 2010

ready to give it up..

I wasn't expecting much today, as I was feeling a bit under the weather and I needed to go into work early. I was presently surprised when I signed onto my old haunts to see one of my reliable fuckbuds online. Within 30 minutes, he was at my door.

He's around 40, italian and bearish, with a decent 7 inch cock. What I love about him is the way he breeds - clothes on, pants around the ankles, bent over the sofa. There's a little bit of oral foreplay on my end to get him to attention, but as soon as I taste precum, I know the drill.

He spits on my fuckhole and slides in raw. No questions asked, like always. It's rough at first until I stretch to accommodate him, but my bare butthole and his veiny member eventually meld into one. No kissing, not much talk from him except grunts and groans, but I saw whatever comes to mind. Mostly about how much I love his bare meat, and how I'm looking forward to breeding.

Today he surprised me a little by not alerting me when he started to seed me. (A huge change from our first encounter, when he asked for permission.) I could feel him tighten up, and his cock get a little hard and throb and jerk inside me. One pulse, two pulses, three, and my hole was swimming in his thick jizz. He stayed in for a few minutes, working it in deeper, letting me milk the last drops out of his cock.

As usual, he pulled out with thick ropes of cum dripping from his slit. And being the good boy that I am, I eagerly slurped it all up. Never waste a drop, that's my motto.

Within 5 minutes he was out the door and on his way to work. And now it's time for me. Again, going to work loaded up is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment