Wednesday, January 13, 2010

3 in and 3 out in three days, part one.

I've been busy.
The first day I was incredibly backed up from over the weekend, and spend way too long talking to some young cocktease about wanting to knock up his hot white ass. I mean, I've had my seed up his hole before, but it was back when the kid was chubby and less hot. As predicted, he stood me up the next morning, but luckily barebackrt pulled through.

His name was something generic like cumswap, and he was a bit older and not particularly my type. I hadn't shot in 4 days so I needed to get off something bad. When he arrived, I was pleasantly turned on at how attractive he was, and how eagerly he obeyed me. I pretty soon had him blowing my 8 uncut monster and sucking my tits, which also gets me super hard. He wanted it so bad.

I made him beg, and he got on his knees, bent over the sofa, in the position I usually let other daddies knock me up in. It was a little trippy being the top after such a long stint of bottoming, and I was nervous and quickly shot my load. But then it started to happen.

As soon as I saw his butt glistening with my fuckjuice, I got hard again. I pulled out, had him suck me hard again, and was back inside him with a vengenance. Load number two he milked out of me as I got him to tell me about what a slut he'd been over the weekend. How many random guys he'd let breed me. I shot hard, but when I pulled out his hole was this perfect creampie.

I couldn't help myself, I feel on top of, licking it out. He moaned and sighed, and seemed a bit suprised - obviously he wasn't as much of a pig as I thought, and sadly didn't accept the cum I pulled out his hole in kiss. It didn't matter though. I was hard again, and this time I had a bit of staying power. After a few minutes of solid pounding, I busted my third nut in his ass.

He left quickly, thanking me, and saying he was going out looking for more.

I wonder how many he got that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment