Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Week 2

I'm going to try to keep going with this.

Wednesday afternoon - a repeat with pig master daddy.  Very intense and very deep, and I got him off twice with my hole, amongst other things.  He's rougher and much more dominant than what I tend to enjoy, but I've appreciated him expanding my horizons.  Someday I'll have to blog more about him, but he's still a little edgier than I am totally comfortable with.

Wednesday evening - After washing up after the gym I found myself able to host.  An anonymous cock shot requesting a bottom appeared and craiglist, and I was able to oblige.  He was far hotter than I imagined - I suspect normally out of my league, but slumming it with some exotic piece of hole.  Early 40's, gym body silver haired muscle daddy with a wonderful 8 inch hard white cock.  After gagging on it for the preqrequisite length of time, it was time for the main course.  Lots of lube and spit - this daddy liked it wet and juicy.  No rimming but plenty of spit on my hole to get me going.  The breeding scene was wonderful - both of us with t-shirts and socks on, me in my jockstrap, his raw white cock pistoning in and out of my hole as he did me missionary style on my yoga mat.  Oh and we were passing his popper bottle back and forth.

When he came he said "Here you are boy, giving you what you wanted."  I smiled, looked into his blue eyes, and repeated my mantra ("breed me daddy") and extracted a huge wad of pent of man energy from him.  Pretty sure it was a one time thing, but glad that it happened.


Monday:  A quick nooner with one of my regular business daddies, and later in the day a long session with pig master daddy.  One load from the first, delivered doggy and quick.  Three slow loads milked out from master, with great skill and care.  The second was particularly great - he stuck a vibrating egg up my hole as he fucked me, trying to mimic what double penetration might feel like.  It made my hole quake and gasm and he shot one of the largest loads I've ever felt with him.

And that's it.. a fairly slow week.  7 more loads, most of which came from old reliable pig daddy.  14 bred into the cunt for 2013.  Not bad yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment