Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Week 4.

Sometimes you just have a good week.

Tuesday:
Technically this should have been put into last weeks log, but I forgot.
Right before heading off to work, a semi regular daddy hits me up off CL.  Within minutes, I'm at his place, doing the downward facing dog with his raw baby oiled dick up my ass.  He's tall and skinny, late 40s, with 9 inch uncut slim and narrow dick.  He's a little femme for my tastes, but when he tops he's masculine enough.  He fucks me loudly on the floor of his basement apartment - above us there's a coffee shop and we can hear customers come and go.  He practically shouts when he breeds my ass, and I'd be mortified if I hadn't lost all shame years ago.


Wednesday:
I had a repeat session with the short and squat tattoo'd daddy from last week, who I've been becoming quite fond of.  He's 60, so it takes him a long time to cum, and I'm not used to long term fucking - I tend to like it short and sweet.  After he comes up my ass, he goes back down and starts felching his load out.  I get instantly hard, and start eating his ass out, and pretty soon I'm balls deep up his impeccably clean daddy hole.  I don't last long but he's very good at what he's does, and within minutes I breed my first hole of the year.

I thought I'd be satisfied by that.. but it was not to be.  An hour or so later I am dropping my pants in the backroom of an office.  Office backroom guy has bred me a few times before - he's nice and tall and has a decent sized cock, but I'm not super cool with the location.  He blows a huge load up my hole, and sends me home dripping.

On the way home I get hit up one of my regular daddies.  I tell him that I'm creamy and he's in a hurry to get on over.  He's a short married guy with a small dick and huge loads.  He does me the way he likes it - face down on the couch, poppers under my nose, just a hole to get off in.

With three loads up my ass my hole is swimming with seed, and I'm still want more.  The universe of course has a very bossy daddy bear call me, right when I've got to get back to work.  I make plans for him the next day.

Thursday:
Like the good boy I am, I go over and see The Bossy Artiste Bear.  He's 6'2, hairy, large, handsome, and has a decent 7 inch fat cock that loves to go in raw and breed deep.  The problem is that's he's.. well, demanding and more than a little crazy.  It's good to get on my knees and popper up and serve him, but the load is perfunctory at best.

Friday:
I post on CL and this Married Bear who met me a few months ago drops me a line.  He's a good fuck, but like many married men, he suddenly disappeared.  I drive over to his place and he's all over me.  He's about my age but muscled and furry with a 7 inch uncut cock.  We have some glorious vanilla sex on his couch, kissing, rimming, lots of attention to my hole, and a deep hot load of glorious bear jizz inseminated into me.

I promise to become a regular of his.  He seems happy with the idea.

Saturday
 I manage to snag a tag team from two daddies - my university lunch time daddy, on his way to the gym, and the face down daddy from early.  This time it's face up as we are all playing together.  Within minutes I'm made airtight- university is in my mouth and throat and facedown daddy is pounding away at me on the floor.  I beg for breeding and the face down daddy delivers one of his huge signature wads.  As he's getting dressed, university is mounting me and delivering a pent up load.

I'm deliriously happy, and more than a little cum high, so I sign onto bbrt, and who do I find but the short 'n squat tatooed daddy.  Minutes later he's over and felching and fucking my hole with wild abandon.  He cums very loudly up me, and then starts working on my nipples and dick.  I get hard and go down on him.. and smell and taste cum.  The daddy has been bred before he got here.  I get rock hard and slide into him.  The feeling of fresh jizz bathing my cock as I plow is too much, and I unload within minutes. 


(Am I becoming a top?)


Sunday: 
I rest.

Monday:
I receive a glorious load from a red headed construction worker daddy.  He's so much my type, I'll have to write about him seperately.   He breeds me in an abandoned house he's working on, which is a little strange but very hot.

Shortly afterwards, I let a young bear pig felch and fuck the construction dad's load out of me.  He inseminates me hard, and there is a puddle of mixed cum under my hole when he's done.  I lick it all off the floor and we snowball it between us.

Oink!

Tuesday:
Redheaded is in love with my hole, and schedules a repeat.  This time is even better than the first.

Immediately after finishing him off, the slim uncut femme daddy top wants my hole.  I drive right over and give it to him.  It's not the first time he's had sloppy seconds (or thirds) on my hole, but I've never brought it up explicitly.  He loves it and cums deep and hard, poppered up beyond belief, grunting and crying in his basement apartment.

Load count -That's 13 more loads, which is, well, better than I thought.  Brings me up to 33 for this year, which is a little more than a load a day.

Week 5 is going really well so far, and I hope to be able to continue like this for the foreseeable future.

No comments:

Post a Comment