Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Week 1 - A review.

So one of my many resolutions for 2013 is to update this blog at least once a week.
I figured I'd start slowly, with just a cataloguing of loads.

So here goes:
  • 2012 ended on a sour note.. I tried getting some cream on New Year's Eve, and was pretty much utterly stymied.   The first few days of the New Year were there taken up by a nasty cold. 
  • Finally I felt a bit better, so on Wednesday I took myself to the gloryholes.  It was a strange time.  I took 2 loads in each end, and sucked a lot of cock.  The highlight was this compact latino daddy with 8 uncut who loved my hole and bred me and kept on going.  
  • Friday I took on two married guys, in quick succession, during their lunch break.  Both of them creamed in my boy hole.  The second was particularly hot as he was fresh meat - thick, uncut, Latino, spoke English poorly.  He asked nicely if he could cum inside me, and I remembered enough Spanish to say "Si papi chulo".   I didn't explain to him that I had a fresh load in me when he entered, but its presence insured he didn't last very long.
  • Monday was kind of epic.   In the course of a three hours, I serviced three of my regulars.
    •  I milked one of my regular daddies, who had been backed up over a week by a work schedule of doom.  He took some vids of him inseminating me, which came out quite well.  
    • Shortly after, one of my long time daddies came over, with his 9 inch pierced cock of delight.  He is a felcher, and was super turned on to discover that I had a fresh creampie for him to delight in.  He usually takes ages to cum, but the combination of my freshly bred hole and my eagerness got him to inseminate me in record time.  Afterwards he stayed joined for nearly an hour as I sniffed poppers and confessed all of my exploits to him.  He commented that I'm the only boys he's been with that he can be a total pig with at one moment, but then switch gears into a spiritual mentoring mode without it seeming abrupt.
    • Finally, a local pig daddy called and wanted me over.  I didn't tell him about the other two dads until I got there, but I could see his eyes light up when he did.  We smoked up and sniffed poppers, and got to business.  He used and abused me fairly hard, but gave me the third load of the day in short order.
    • In the shower at home I sampled all the cum in me.  I swear it was nearly a cup full of perfect man cream, churned and combined my cunt into something otherworldly.  I, of course, ate some and didn't let it go waste.
So yeah, that's 2013 so far - 7 loads up my hole, a few down my throat (they barely register in my accounting), and more to cum.

Happy New Years to one and all.

2 comments:

  1. Wow... thanks for sharing these insanely hot stories. Dude, that definitely gets my pants tight in the crotch.
    -R.P.
    My own Gay Breeding blog and fave vids list. IF you get bored, come say hi sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been enjoying your blog, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete