Sunday, April 15, 2012

voracious.

I've been in heat the last few weeks.  I'm not entirely sure why, but when the feelings come, you have to let them take you.

Several days ago, I had some time to myself, and I figured it was good to indulge.  I made an online post, and unsuprisingly, two of my regular daddies contacted me.  I made plans with them both.

The first one is a hot hairy bear, short and thick, with 6 uncut inches.  He's covered in fur, front and back, but he keeps his equipment nicely trimmed.  He's overall a hot guy, but he's got one real talent.  It is his immensecum production.  The first time he bred me, I nearly passed out.  It felt like he was taking a piss inside my butt, except he wasn't.  He drenches my inside with seed.  Voluminous and warm, he spurts for minutes and minutes as I keep milking him dry.  Afterwards he always makes me lick his softening dick clean to make sure I get every last drop.

The second is a dad I've been calling mighty whitey  He's an older daddy - late 50's, a shock of beautiful silver hair, clean shaven, well muscled, and with a fairy insatiable appetite.  He's got a perfect 8 inch cock that fits in my boycunt like magic.  He knows how to eat me out and hit my spot exactly each time.  In return, I suck and rub his cock in the precise way he demands.  He doesn't usually breed my hole, but he understands what kind of boy I am and appreciates my talents.  In exchange for his hot raw poundings, he blows loads in my mouth and calls me all kinds of names.

"Filthy cunt bitch whore boy" is what he yelled this time after he churned the bear dads load into a thick cream and then made me give him the oral service he craves.

I wasn't done yet.  A young guy, mid 30s, wanted to "get the job done", and after the regulars were done, I told him to cum over.  I'm not much for random online hook-ups, but now and then it can be real thrill.  I met him ass up, face down, in my jockstrap on the couch.  He was a nervous young smoker, who suprisingly didn't want me sucking his cock.  He just pulled out a fairly average but fat cut white cock, lubed up, and slid into the creampie.

After five minutes of fast furious sloppy wet pounding, I saw his face for the first time in a nearby mirror.  His eyes rolls back in his head and he gasped and shuddered as he fed my cumhole.

Without a word he zipped out and was out.  My pussy was a sopping wet mess.  I feverishly fingered and tasted all the cum up there, and finally let myself blow my load.  Days worth of spent of seed, finally spilled.

I'm doing it again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment