Thursday, April 26, 2012

Superboy and Big Black Daddy.

Sometimes, life can become absurdly heroic.

The bear daddy from yesterday got busy and like I figured, he wasn't up for a repeat.  I however was super horny, so I cleaned up, got my poppers out, and went to the gloryholes to cruise.

The first cock was pretty impressive and immediate.  No play through a hole, he just right in the booth with me.  Light skinned black-latino daddy, 9 inches uncut, beautifully hard and in control.  He knew precisely what I was and what he wanted, and he got to business.  Deep throating him until I felt the first drops of precum, then presenting him with my ass.  No questions asked, no words uttered, he sank into my furry hole balls deep.   He gave me a hell of ride, alternating from pumping my ass and mouth, until finally he sat down and had me sit in his lap and ride him.  He hissed and bit his lip as he came, and I felt the load boil up through his shaft until he coated my insides.  I cried out, and kept milking.  After the load he stayed in my cunt for a few minutes, working it in, and then pulled out.  I sucked him clean and sent him on his way.

The next few cocks were sub-par.  I don't mind old daddies, but if they can't get hard or use too many poppers and just want you to suck their cock for hours on end.. well, that's just no fun for me.  I tried getting a few of them up my hole, but only one was able to do the deed.  I let them down politely, sucked a few off (including a hot muscle bear and 9 inch italian gym body who reeked pleasantly of ganja), and kept looking for more dick.

And then the pieces fell into place again.  As I was peering through a GH, I saw a hot scene.  This young brown headed hipster boy was playing around with this heavy black boy.  They both had their dicks out.  The hipster's was 6 inches - an average white piece.  The heavy boy had a good 8 uncut piece of meat.  I salivated, sucked both their dicks, and they invited me over to their booth.

Once there, things got a bit crazy.  The little hipster kid apparently fancied himself as some kind of dominant top, barking orders at me.  I'm used to being submissive, but fuck if I've taken them before from such a young kiddo.  He guided the heavy set boy's meat into my hole as he fucked my throat.  I noticed then the kid had a crazy hot tattoo right above his dick.  The Superman symbol.

Part of me laughed.   Compensating much?   But part of me was turned on by the cockiness, the attitude, and my inner comic book geek liked it.

As I was contemplating this, the heavy set black dude gasped and I felt a surge of warm seed in me.  Another down.  He quickly excused himself, and me and superboy kept playing.

He started in on fucking my ass.
"Are you safe?"
"Sure."  I had no idea about the three other loads in me, but I knew I was.
He was nervous but stuck it in and gasped.  He pounded me hard, but after the big dicks in me, he wasn't making much headway.

And then it came through the hole.  A seriously giant black cock, 11 inches long, probably 7 around, uncut.. hard as a rock.   Both me and the kid went gaga over it.  Sucking it, stroking it.   He invited the guy into our booth.  I felt the kids hole.  It obviously wet with excitement, but totally unready to be fucked.  I guess it was my turn.

The daddy who came in was dressed in a workman's uniform - unassuming, bald black daddy.  Wedding ring, which made my pussy twitch.  And when he showed me the meat, I was in awe.  I could put both my hands around it, and still not cover it.  I scrambled for my lube, doused his cock in it, huffed my poppers, as superboy guided big black into my cunt.  Without hesitation, I took it balls deep and bareback.

Words can't really describe what it was like.   The feeling of total and complete submission, being impaled like that.. well, it was ecstatic.  Magic.  A shamanic state.  Daddy was in heaven.  The hipster kid was obviously entranced too.  I doubt he'd ever seen someone take such a big cock so expertly and reverentially.  He told that daddy in his sir-voice to "fuck the slut hard", but his words fell on deaf ears.  Daddy was in charge know and he knew it.  The kid's bravado was superfluous.

The two of them took turns on my ass and throat.  I felt kind of bad for the superkid, as my cunt was so stretched by Daddy's big black meat that his average piece in me must have felt like fucking air.  Eventually he made me gag on his dick and shot his load over my bearded face, and excused himself.

That's exactly what daddy wanted.  I could tell he wasn't really comfortable with the kid being there.  He wanted some quality time with his pussy boy on his prick.  And I gave it to him.  I grabbed my poppers and bent over deeper, and said my mantra.
"Breed me daddy."

And he did.  He went to town, mating me.  Strong, and silent, totally in control.  He left his clothes on, but I stripped down to my jockstrap and socks.  Another hungry pig watched us through the gloryhole.  I made a lot of eye contact with him, but I think he was content in just watching.  Jealous perhaps, but I was showing him how it was done.

Daddy didn't stop.  5 minutes.  10 minutes.  15 minutes passed, constant deep pounding.  Not rough, but insistent and complete penetration.  Poppers made the world fade.  The only thing that existed was this act of primal mating.  Huge black dick sliding into loaded up cunt.  I was pouring sweat.  I lost the ability to speak, to beg for seed, to tell daddy I loved him.  Guttural animal noises came out of my throat.  Everyone in the dirty bookstore knew what was going on.  I didn't care.  It was just me and big black daddy, and he was going to knock me up and make me his baby if it was the last thing I did.

The load was phenomenal.  I felt it build up in him, churning out of his balls, and oh so slowly and gently flow out of his god-prick into my inner depths.  I cried and thanked him over and over.  He worked it into me slowly, rewarding me for my good service.  I didn't want him to pull out, but like all married men, he had places to go, family to be with.  When he came out, the pop was audible.  His dick was coated with white bits of sperm from the previous fucks.  A huge drip of cum fell from his piss slit.  Reverentially I was on my knees, making sure none of it went to waste, cleaning him up as best I could.

He tried some small talk, but I was dazed and unresponsive.  He quickly left, and I just sat there for a while, trying to understand what just happened.

I spent another hour there.  I probably should have left, nothing would have compared to that.  Another married man shot his load up my ass through a gloryhole, but his 7 inch white cock barely registered.  The load was delightful though, and I finally went into a booth with a hungry bottom daddy who had been eyeing my dick the entire time I was there.  It was time.  Finally.

Forcefully, gently, I let him eat my ass.  He moaned, and gasped gratefully.  He knew what he was getting.  And so I let him have it.  I served him the creampie.. all those loads I collected, I slowly pushed out for him.
As he eagerly gobbled them down, my dick finally got hard.  I blew my load down his throat, and left, thanking him for his service.

No comments:

Post a Comment