Wednesday, April 18, 2012

linebacker pig

I was having a frustrating morning.
I'd been bred the day before, of course, but instead of fixing the craving, it seemed to make it worse.
I'd posted at the usual places, but nothing seemed to work.  Some pig daddy stood me up for a younger bottom boy. Another few seemed promising but the timing wasn't working out.  I worked myself into a frenzy teasing a bi married daddy, trying to convince him on the many virtues of inseminating my more than willing boy pussy.

Again, he stood me up.  I was beginning to give up hope, but then, it happened.  An old fuck buddy of mine signed on, and he was both free and willing.  I was lubed and on my way to his place within minutes.  Ain't technology grand?

He's a hot bear - 6'3, bald, furry, with a big former linebacker's build.  A good six inch and fat cut bear cock, mid 40s.  Old enough to be called daddy, but young enough to fuck like machine.  He's been plugging me for many years now, off and on, starting when I was much younger and more innocent and progressing to what I am now.

I told him when I got there I only had 30 minutes - I couldn't be late for work.  He just nodded and pushed me towards the bedroom, stripping of his clothes on the way.

Pretty soon I was on my knees, gagging and begging on his thick cock.  He forced it down my throat as I teared up a bit.. not "real" tears (I'm a better cocksucker than that) but he likes to think he's rough and in charge.  Pretty soon I climbed on the bed and stuck my ass in the air and begged for it.  He put it in one fell swoop - lucky for me this former boy scout vaseline'd up a few minutes earlier - and he slid right in.  He growled.

"How many loads do you have up there?"
"None today sir."  I answered truthfully.
Though he's been breeding me for years now, the last several times I've given him my hole, I've been sloppy with someone elses load.  I would have given it to him again that way, because he loves it so much, but luck wasn't on my side.
(I didn't tell him about the six loads at the gloryholes the day before.)

He grunted and growled, fucking me deep.  He got me on my stomach, lying flat on top of me, his immense bulk over my skinny lithe body.  Pounding me like a former jock he was.  I begged for it, calling him daddy, and asking for him to knock me up.

With a howl he unleashed his thick wad in me.  I growled back and milked as much of it out of him as possible.  When he pulled out with a pop, I was on his cock in a blink, licking off the tasty last dribbles of cum and licking the pussy juice off his cock.

I thought that would be that.. but he surprised me.  He started fingering my ass.  "Push it out." he said.  I just moaned and resisted.  He was more insistent as I started to suck his cock.  It got hard again my mouth.

His finger fucking got more urgent.  So I decided to go for it.  I straddled his face as he fingered my creampie.
"Push it out!" he repeated.
I just lowered my creampie onto his face.  Tentatively he started to lick and eat.. and then began to devour.

Yes, that's it, I thought to myself..  "That's a good pig."  And I did what he asked me.
I pushed it out.  Two large creamy servings worth.
He shared them with me in a deep kiss.  Male bonding at its finest.
"Next time, I'll come over after I've taken five or six loads up my hole.."
Shyly, he says, "Well, I don't know about that."
I just smile, kiss him, whisper "bye bye pig daddy", and get dressed and out the door.
And start making plans for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment