Wednesday, April 25, 2012

bottom boy yoga

It's been a strange few days.  Real life has intruded into my new quest to become a thoroughly dedicated bottom boy.  Still, I've taken six loads of my cunt in the last two days, so it's not all bad.

The seventh load of this week was pretty good, so I thought I'd write about it while its still simmering in me.  He was a daddy bear that I've known for years, but has only bred me a few times.  Married to his own bottom boy, I am sure they have a nice life together, but I know daddy likes cunt boys who put out the way he likes it.

He let me know that he'd be here this morning, so I got ready.  Showered, greased up, got in my breeding strap.  He arrived a little early (which is unusual but not unpleasant), and got stripped down to business.  He's in his 50's, 5'10, shaved head, hairy all over, build thick but not overweight.. and with a 7 inch fat italian dick that loves boy flesh.  He had me gagging on his dick in no time.  I can usually deepthroat a lot more, but he was really into making me choke on it, so I indulged him.  

Then it was time.  "Bend over and lube up", he barked.
I nodded, grabbed my albolene, and coated my middle finger with it.  As daddy watched and held my ass cheeks open, I slid it up my hole, coating my insides.
"Here it comes boy...".  He slid in hard, to the hilt.  I gasped, but frankly I've been taken so much dick lately his was more comforting to my empty pussy.  He gasped and groaned and slid in and out, standing behind me, bent over.  It was working, he was getting harder and stiffer and I could feel it building up in him.  But the angle wasn't working great, and I could feel him lagging.

I knew I could do better.  So I bent over and grabbed my toes in a yogi toe grip, and pulled myself forward and down.  I assumed the pose known as padangusthasana:  (Illustrated below)


And that did the trick.  Suddenly dad's cock started gliding into me, hitting the magic spot.  I groaned, and without touching myself, my soft cock in my jock pouch leaked precum as my hole had an orgasm.  Dad noticed, and asked me what I wanted.

"Breed me daddy."  I uttered the mantra with reverence, and noticed what he enjoyed.  I engaged muladhara bandha, tightening up inside with the hidden muscles gained from years of cock worship and yogic practice.

He shuddered and unloaded.  Groaned like an animal, as I kept milking him with the cunt.  "There you go boy.. what a sweet ass.. breeding my cunt." he announced.  I spent a few minutes getting every drop out of him, and as pulled out with a plop, some of the load slipped out of me before I could close the seal.

On my knees in front of him, I sucked his cock clean, licked his seed off the floor, and kissed his feet, before sending him back out to work.

He texted me an hour later, asking me to sample my own creampie.  I just did.  So fresh and so sweet.
He might be coming over again for load number two.

No comments:

Post a Comment